What is Ecofoam Fill ‘Em Up?
- Multipurpose Polyurethane Foam
- A one component type of polyurethane which is hardened by the vapor in the air when sprayed. It will fill holes, vacant spaces, cracks or in between electrical wiring.
Components of Ecofoam Fill ‘EM Up
- Polymeric MDI
- Polyether Polyol
- Propane/Butane (Propellant)
Characteristics of Ecofoam Fill ‘Em Up
|Curing system||Moisture curing|
|Yield (freely foamed)||Maximum of 40 Liters|
|Combustibility fire class||B3 (DIN 4102)|
|Tack-free time||10-15 mins. (20oC, 60% RH)|
|Cutting time||40-60 mins. (20oC, 60% RH)|
|Full cure time||24 hours (20oC, 60% RH)|
|Thermal conductivity||0.02-0.04 W/m-K|
|Water absorption||1.0-2.0 g/100 cm2|
How To Use
- Remove dust oil or contaminants from the area to be filled and then apply tapes to protect the surrounding area.
- Depress the trigger of the gun / adapter when applying.
- Adjust the volume of the foam by controlling the adjustment.
- Apply only 40% in the space to be filled because the foam will expand.
- Apply finishing touches or decorations on the sprayed foam before it hardens. When the foam is hardened, use knife or saw to remove the hardened foam.
- Clean the foam gun, nozzle and valves by using the special cleaner. Remove any unhardened foam that flowed out.
- If the valve is clogged from previous use, remove the hardened form inside the valve.
- Avoid direct sunlight. Do not store the product in places with temperature of 40°C or higher.
- Do not store the product in an enclosed area.
- Do not store the product lying on its side. Place it upright.
- Do not throw in the fire after use.
- When empty, spray out the remaining gas left inside the can.
- Separate from other general waste during waste disposal.