Ecofoam Polyurethane Foam is a revolutionary product of S.E.A Olympus Marketing Inc. which caters to the much-needed insulation in a tropical country such as the Philippines.
Ecofoam is known to have the highest thermal resistance value among different insulating materials for commercial, residential, and industrial applications. With that said, we will talk about the different applications of Ecofoam Polyurethane Foam to showcase the versatility of the product.
- Cold Storage application – Cold storage facilities are massive chillers. They are created to maintain a constant cold temperature to properly preserve products for mass production or distribution. Insulation for facilities like this is the single most important item on the list. It needs to be able to maintain the required temperature, control humidity, and vapor temperature. With the technology brought by Ecofoam Spray Polyurethane Foam, it can be applied to any type of cold storage warehouses. The airtight insulation formed is suitable for keeping products frozen or chilled.
- Interior application – Ecofoam Spray Polyurethane foam can be used for interior application. Common interior applications are seen to be under the roof and on interior walls. These types of applications prevent air infiltration thereby providing comfort to occupants. Interior application by Ecofoam Spray Polyurethane Foam also offers less maintenance as it is not directly exposed to the damaging effect of the outside environment.
- Exterior application – This is the most common application type, where Ecofoam Spray Polyurethane Foam is directly applied on top of the roofing material. This application type is seen to be most effective since we are already “shielding” the entire roofing system. Protecting it from contact with the infra-red heat coming from the sun. In this application type, it is imperative that UV Coating be applied on top of Ecofoam Spray Polyurethane Foam. This will protect the material from the damaging effect of UV rays.
- Sandwich wall – Sandwich wall application of Ecofoam Spray Polyurethane Foam is done to fulfill several functions aside from thermal insulation. Other Ecofoam benefits such as the ability to reduce sound transmission. Also to improve the acoustic effect of the room are greatly highlighted in this application type. Ecofoam Spray Polyurethane Foam will be applied first on one side of the wall with the furrings installed before the second wall is installed thus “sandwiching” Ecofoam in between 2 walls. Ecofoam then forms a rigid foam with excellent adhesion which strengthens the wall. It creates an air-tight seal that prevents air leaks and will greatly reduce noise transmission.
- Ecofoam Pouring – This type of application is best used for repairs or for hobbyists on a do-it-yourself scale. This type of Ecofoam application is done and prepared manually by mixing two chemicals which are measured in a 1:1 ratio, by volume. The solution will then poured into a mold or container or right into the substrate to be filled or formed.
Simply choose the best insulation material – Ecofoam Polyurethane Foam.
To know more about our products and services feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 0919 067 2509.